September 14 Lava Hot Springs

 






I drove to the Winidoka historical site, but they were closed so I headed onto Lava Hot Springs. I plan on spending two nights here, but their prices have gone up and I didn’t want to spend $180 to camp out two nights.  Plus, tomorrow’s drive is over five hours so this way, I think I can break it up into two days. 

I stayed at Lava Hot Springs a year ago, April. At that time I stayed in the hotel.  There weren’t many people here at all. This time it is packed.  Lots of young people having fun!

I spent a nice hour or two at the pool this afternoon.  I may go early in the morning, depending on how I feel.  If you haven’t been here before it’s worth a visit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Once Annie has read it, it will be posted.

September 17 - Martins Cove

 I had a restful night at Martin’s Cove. Next morning, I went to see the exhibits. There weren’t very many people there.  The missionaries, ...