New Tires!

 


I took my van to Les Schwab today to have them do a trip check and to check the tires. I haven't been getting very good traction and I want EXCELLENT tires for my trip.

Turns out the wheels were not aligned and two of the tires that looked good were almost bald on the inner side.  So I am putting four new tires on for my trip.  I had two choices and decided on the best quality with a great guarantee.

Total for 4 new tires, rebalancing and adding siping for better traction:  approximately $800

Ouch!  

However, it was time for new tires and I want to feel confident on my trip, so I'm satisfied with that. 

Just another reason you should have a repair/emergency stash if you are a van dweller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Once Annie has read it, it will be posted.

Day 19 Lava Hot Springs, Idaho

A beautiful sunrise this morning. After a wild night, I hit the road about 4 am. It was still sprinkling lightly but nothing compared to the...