Day 6 - Tulsa, OK


I had a good night's sleep in Amarillo.
This morning, I stopped in Clinton, Oklahoma 
to see the Route 66 Museum.
This will be a very photo heavy post.
The museum was awesome and it sure brought back
a lot of memories,
both my own, and stories my Ma and Pa (grandparents)
told me about their trips out here during the dustbowl.

I drove about 6 hours again. 
These freeways out here in Texas and Oklahoma
are CRAzY!
The speed limits range from 75 to 80 mph.
But the roads are good and gas is cheap again.
I paid $3.15/gallon last stop.

I'm sleeping at the Tulsa, Oklahoma Elks tonight.
$30

Tomorrow I have a short 3 hour trip to Vonda's,
where I'll figure out the rest of my trip.
So for now, 
enjoy the photos.
You can click on them to make them bigger.

Love,
Annie






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Once Annie has read it, it will be posted.

Day 19 Lava Hot Springs, Idaho

A beautiful sunrise this morning. After a wild night, I hit the road about 4 am. It was still sprinkling lightly but nothing compared to the...