Painting

It's hot and humid here today, 
(about 102 with 35% humidity!)
so I'm staying inside 
and starting a new class on colored pencil portraits.

I finished the Anna Mason class on The Hand 
last week 
before I took off on my trip. 
My Hand Painting

I love watercolor, but sometimes I get bored
and want to do something different,
so I bought some Coloursoft Pencils 
and I'm going to try my hand at colored pencil art.

I signed up for a portrait class from ArtTutor.


Today I work on eyes.

The teacher is using a different set of pencils,
but they cost near $200
so I'm working on a color chart
to try to find equivalent pencil colors for the class.
I wish she'd included a chart with the lessons,
but it's good practice for me.

Soooooo....
I'm off to do art and try to stay cool.
See you on the road.

Happy Trails!
Annie


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. Once Annie has read it, it will be posted.

Day 19 Lava Hot Springs, Idaho

A beautiful sunrise this morning. After a wild night, I hit the road about 4 am. It was still sprinkling lightly but nothing compared to the...