Got My Seat Turned Around!

 I'm so excited!

I finally found someone to turn the passenger seat around in my Toyota Sienna and TODAY WAS THE DAY! 

HooRAY!

He only charged me $50. What a deal!

So... tomorrow I drive to Portland to get my hair cut and to pick up some of Joe's stuff. He's moving into the rooms that were mom's. 

Once I unload, I can clean up the van and reorganize for my Spring trip.

If you go back to my posts from September 2018, and then June 2019, I completed a couple of sections of Old Route 66 before my mom fell. I had to put the rest on hold while I cared for her. 

In April I'm planning to pick up where I left off. I want to revisit a few places in California, Arizona, and New Mexico. Then I plan to drive Route 66 through Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri. In Missouri, I'm hoping to stop to see my cousins Vonda, Doug, and Steve. Then I'll drop down to Georgia to visit my son. 

Depending on how tired I am, I may pop up to Illinois and work my way back West. Time will tell.

Here is a dark photo of my seat.  And below that, a photo of what my last Sienna looked like when I was finished. This will allow me to put my battery behind (in front of?) that turned passenger seat, along with a cooler. Plus I love being able to sit in that turned seat to eat or work on my computer. It's also a great place to put my clothes at night when I'm sleeping. It's just so much more convenient.

Sorry it's so dark.


Stay tuned!
Love,
Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Once Annie has read it, it will be posted.

Day 19 Lava Hot Springs, Idaho

A beautiful sunrise this morning. After a wild night, I hit the road about 4 am. It was still sprinkling lightly but nothing compared to the...