My New Shelter!

 


Last week I purchased a Kelty Backroads Shelter for my van.

Today I set it up and it was soooo easy!

I'll mostly use it in the desert this winter for shade and privacy.  It's plenty big enough for a chair or two, or a table, and as you can see, it's high enough for Joe to stand up in, so I can use it for changing clothes. 

The sides drop down and can be staked out tight and there is a door complete with window on the front (see photo with Joe).

It should be good and sturday in the wind. It can either be strapped to the van cargo rack or there are longer straps that can go all the way over the van and attach to the tires on the other side.

At only $160, it's cheap rent, and can be replaced yearly if needed.

I can't wait to try it out!


Photo from Internet to show sides down





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Once Annie has read it, it will be posted.

Day 19 Lava Hot Springs, Idaho

A beautiful sunrise this morning. After a wild night, I hit the road about 4 am. It was still sprinkling lightly but nothing compared to the...