Score!

 Today I went to Goodwill to see if I could find
good used yoga mats for the floor of my van.
I found one, but it was $6.99. 
For me, $7 is too much -
I needed 2 or 3 and just didn't want to spend that.

Our community has a "Ask/Give" page on Facebook. 
I posted an "Ask" for clean used yoga mats
and got an immediate offer for 3 free mats!

Check them out!

They do smell a bit like Febreze,
which is an issue for me
with my MCS
but
I'm going to air them out a day or two
and hopefully I can use them.
Thought the orange and yellow one 
sure is pretty,
I'll probably use the purple and blue
for the floor.

I love when things are free!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Once Annie has read it, it will be posted.

Day 19 Lava Hot Springs, Idaho

A beautiful sunrise this morning. After a wild night, I hit the road about 4 am. It was still sprinkling lightly but nothing compared to the...