Eclipse Sun Shades and New Brakes!

 Today I drove to Portland to my favorite mechanic shop
and had new brakes put on my van.

When I arrived back home, my Eclipse Sunshades had arrived.
WHOOP!  WHOOP!

These things are the BOMB!

Soooo easy to install and sooo easy to use.

That means tomorrow I'll be working on the van.

Joe is coming to town next Tuesday
and I'm hoping we can at least get the bed in.
Then the kitchen, then I'm ready to get her outfitted
 for a camping trip in August to see the Leonid Meteor Showers.

I am SO happy to be vanning again.

FREEDOM!


Installation is a breeze!


Using them is even easier!



From the outside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Once Annie has read it, it will be posted.

Day 19 Lava Hot Springs, Idaho

A beautiful sunrise this morning. After a wild night, I hit the road about 4 am. It was still sprinkling lightly but nothing compared to the...