Taking a Break for Health Reasons

My son flew me to Portland, Oregon for Thanksgiving,
and I spent Christmas in Desert Hot Springs with my ex.

Christmas night was very cold in my little side bedroom.
I was lying on my side,
trying to get warm and ran my hand up my body,
and suddenly felt a large lump under my left breast.
Scared the poop out of me.

Next morning, I called around and found a doctor who would see me.
I went in and she checked me from head to toe.
She THINKS it is just an enlarged lymph node,
but the troubling part is she can't figure out WHY it's enlarged,
and it is in the position of lymph nodes that filter blood from the breasts.

So I'm going in on January 3 (Friday) for a mammogram
and an imaging test on the lump.

Keeping my fingers crossed!
I'll report back when I know more.
If all is well, I'm hoping to head to Quartzsite
for the RTR and WRTR next week.

Love,
Annie

1 comment:

  1. Man prayers for your good health Annie! You have provided some wonderful pieces of information and hope for many of us wanna be Nomads....thank you!
    May this year provide good health and many future adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Once Annie has read it, it will be posted.

Day 19 Lava Hot Springs, Idaho

A beautiful sunrise this morning. After a wild night, I hit the road about 4 am. It was still sprinkling lightly but nothing compared to the...