Tillamook to Cape Meares

I spent the weekend visiting each of my three sons.  
Then I spent one night visiting Joe #2. 
We made plans to meet at Newport around the 20th.
 I can camp on his property there while we 
look into what it will cost to build a duplex there.

Then I headed for the coast again. 
I spent one night at Tillamook and next morning early 
I hit the road to Cape Meares.
 On the way up the coast I saw at least 7 spots 
where a person could pull over and boondock, 
including the trailhead before you enter Cape Meares. 
In fact there was a van parked there when I arrived.




This little guy followed me all over the park. People must have been feeding him.

The view was pretty, though it was early morning and still foggy.

Obligatory Selfie  :)

One of the many deer I saw on the road

Pano of the parking lot before entering the park. Lot of boondocking space. 

Pay no attention to the signs saying the road is closed. 
It’s closed immediately AFTER you reach the state park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Once Annie has read it, it will be posted.

Day 19 Lava Hot Springs, Idaho

A beautiful sunrise this morning. After a wild night, I hit the road about 4 am. It was still sprinkling lightly but nothing compared to the...