American Girl Mine

 I’ve had a great time camp the last few days at American girl mine. I made some new friends and met some old friends but my feet are getting itchy and it’s time to move on. I think tomorrow I’ll probably camp I do there’s a bola or continue on to Joshua Tree and spend a few days there. I understand the flower bloom there is beautiful. I will probably go to Anza Borrego after 2 March because a very good friend is visiting that weekend and I want to spend time with her.

Today I took a little walk out to the desert here. There are some tiny flowers blooming and the Ocatillo are ready to pop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Once Annie has read it, it will be posted.

Day 19 Lava Hot Springs, Idaho

A beautiful sunrise this morning. After a wild night, I hit the road about 4 am. It was still sprinkling lightly but nothing compared to the...